Preliminary - Grade 4
Early Bird $239 till 9 July
($269 after 9/7/21 & $289 after 16/7/21)
- 12 hours of tuition with AMEB Examiner and Piano for Leisure Syllabus Consultant Stuart Storer and Whole Body Learning expert, Paul Myatt.
- 2 lesson options, Friday morning at 11am-1pm AEST or Sunday afternoon at 4pm-6pm AEST. Come to one, both or watch the replay. Commencing 23 July.
- Teaching Course in Whole Body Learning teaching strategies for Preliminary - Grade 4 of the AMEB Piano for Leisure Syllabus.
- Private Facebook Group to ask questions & post your training assignments & be provided with feedback from instructors
- Ongoing access to the Facebook group to access the library of teaching examples.
- 12 x lessons offered - 2 lesson options each week, either Friday 11am or Sunday 4pm commencing 23 July 2021. Attend Friday, Sunday, both or watch the replay. Cost is less than $20/hour.
- Ongoing access to the lesson recordings.
- Grade 1 Whole Body Learning Teaching Strategies for pieces across the syllabus.
- Access to the Practice Buddy fully orchestrated backing tracks for 3 Series of Grade Preliminary - Grade 4 for the course + access to your choice of series of AMEB PFL Teacher's Backing Track (Prelim-Gr4) for 1 year. (Value $75.00)
- 4 months access to AMEB Piano for Leisure FastTRACK Scales Teacher pack (Value $32.00)