Preliminary - Grade 4
- 11 hours of tuition with AMEB Examiner and Piano for Leisure Syllabus Consultant Stuart Storer and Whole Body Learning expert, Paul Myatt.
- SESSION TIMES:
Fri 14, Jan - 12 PM - 2 PM (AEST)
Sat 15, Jan - 12 PM - 2 PM (AEST)
Sun 16 Jan - 12 PM - 2 PM (AEST)
- Sat 22, Jan -12 PM - 2:30 PM (AEST)
Sun 23, Jan -12 PM - 2:30 PM(AEST)
NSW/VIC/TAS: 12 PM - 2 PM
QLD: 11 AM - 1 PM
SA: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
NT: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
WA: 9 AM - 12 PM
- Teaching Course in Whole Body Learning teaching strategies for Preliminary - Grade 4 of the AMEB Piano for Leisure Syllabus.
- Private Facebook Group to ask questions & post your training assignments & be provided with feedback from instructors
- Ongoing access to the Facebook group to access the library of teaching examples.
- 2 and 2.5-hour lessons on Friday, Saturday, Sunday 12 PM - 2 PM (AEST) which is less than $25/hour.
- Ongoing access to the lesson recordings.
- Grade 1 Whole Body Learning Teaching Strategies for pieces across the syllabus.
- Access to the Practice Buddy fully orchestrated backing tracks for 3 Series of Grade Preliminary - Grade 4 for the course + access to your choice of series of AMEB PFL Teacher's Backing Track (Prelim-Gr4). (Value $75.00)
- 2 months access to AMEB Piano for Leisure FastTRACK Scales Teacher pack (Value $32.00)
- 1 x 40min Coaching Call with Paul Myatt (value $100)