Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions or to impose new conditions on the use of the Site, from time to time, in which case We will post the revised Terms and Conditions on this website. By continuing to use the Site after We post any such changes, you accept the Terms and Conditions, as modified.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations. You further agree that you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Use of Licence
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on any of the Piano Teaching Success site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Piano Teaching Success at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Piano Teaching Success website are provided “as is”. Piano Teaching Success makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Piano Teaching Success does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, deletion, omission, interruption, error, defect, computer virus, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of this Site, and includes a disclaimer against any and all claims for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
In no event shall Piano Teaching Success or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Piano Teaching Success Internet site, even if Piano Teaching Success authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. If, notwithstanding the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, we are found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which arises or is in any way connected to your use of this Site, our programs, or products, our liability to you shall in no event exceed the total amount you have paid us during the six (6) month period immediately preceding any claim. All disputes will be governed by the laws of Australia and by the laws of the State of Queensland without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Piano Teaching Success website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Piano Teaching Success does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Piano Teaching Success may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Piano Teaching Success does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
This Site includes proprietary information and material, including graphics, audio/video clips, and editorial content, that is exclusively owned by Piano Teaching Success. This information is protected by all applicable intellectual property laws, including but not limited to trademark (e.g. Piano Teaching Success) and copyright laws. As a condition of your access to this Site, you agree to not use any such proprietary information without the express written consent of Piano Teaching Success.
Piano Teaching Success has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Piano Teaching Success of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Modification of Site Terms & Conditions
Piano Teaching Success may revise these Terms and Conditions for the Site at any time without notice. By using this Site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland and any dispute shall be subject to binding arbitration in Brisbane, Queensland. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the Terms and Conditions, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Links to other sites
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites (“Linked Sites”).
These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and do not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
International and Digital Orders
At this time Piano Teaching Success does not ship physical goods internationally. Our Digital products can be purchased from anywhere in the world and are subject to the terms and conditions herein.
Pricing unless otherwise stated is in Australian Dollars.
You are entitled to return your product to receive a refund or exchange within a week of purchase if your product is either faulty, physically damaged, or does not do what it is intended to do. Please note:
• Unfortunately we do not refund for a simple change of mind.
• Piano Teaching Success reserves the right to decline any returns that do not comply with our store return policy.
• Shipping costs are non-refundable.
• We only accept returns if your product is in original condition with all original packaging and proof of purchase.
What happens if the item arrives damaged?
Our shipper specialises in music distribution and packs every parcel with care to ensure it arrives at its destination in the same condition it leaves the warehouse. Unfortunately, we cannot bear responsibility for the duty of care of our freight partners. Tracking and delivery concerns should be directed to the freight company directly.
What happens if the item/s I ordered is faulty, doesn’t work as intended or what I received is not what I ordered?
Where an item is faulty or incorrectly supplied it will be replaced, depending on availability. Where a replacement cannot be supplied, goods will be refunded. If you require a return for whatever reason, contact us to request a return of your item at [email protected] . Please state your order reference number, the fault or problem with your item/s within 7 days of delivery.
If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]
Out of stock items
If for some reason an item you have ordered goes out of stock we will send it to you when it becomes available again.
This Site and programs offered by Piano Teaching Success may include a variety of features, such as membership sites, bulletin boards, weblogs, chat rooms, and email services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on bulletin boards, weblogs, chat rooms, and other public posting areas on the Site or elsewhere such as Facebook groups and Google Hangouts, or sent via any email services on the Site, lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Site. It is a condition of your use of the Site that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
Piano Teaching Success maintains online communities such as Facebook groups, Google Hangouts and other private and public forums on its Sites and elsewhere, and from time to time may host message boards and chats. Piano Teaching Success reserves the right to exercise its discretion and refuse, limit, or terminate any user’s access to this Site and any of the other private or public forums and communities for any reason, including but not limited to posting what Piano Teaching Success deems as inappropriate messages or content, engaging in what RL & Associates, LLC deems as disruptive behaviour, and/or for failing to comply with these Terms and Conditions. Such conduct may also constitute a violation of the Terms and Conditions for the Piano Teaching Success membership program and may void and nullify the refund policy for such program. Additionally, Piano Teaching Success or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason.
The message boards, Facebook groups, Google Hangouts chats and other forums are intended to serve as discussion centres for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by Piano Teaching Success' staff, outside contributors, or by users not connected with Piano Teaching Success some of whom may employ anonymous user names. Piano Teaching Success expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers, or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants and do not reflect the opinions of Piano Teaching Success or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
Piano Teaching Success has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chat rooms or other public forums on the Sites. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post, or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users, and visitors.
We may cancel or terminate your right to use the Site or any part of the Site at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Site affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Site, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms and Conditions, shall survive.
Piano Teaching Success has been built for teachers and parents by teachers and parents and we value customer satisfaction highly. If for some reason your shopping experience with us hasn't met your expectations, we would really like your feedback on how we can do better, please email us at [email protected].